"My Story" A Cry for Help! 2


Miserable, I sent out a cry for help among my friends who had been following what was happening to me trying to do their best to support me. I had already called our primary doctor but it was suggested that I see a dermatologist. Another friend made an appointment with her Acupuncturist at Meridian Harmonics in Bedford, TX. The Acupuncturist and my doctor made appointments the very next day. I was so grateful. My dermatologist appointment was a week later.

Making my way to see the Acupuncturist I wore a hat over my head in hopes of keeping the little bugs that were plaguing me from spreading to my car. On the 40 minute drive all I could hear were the little bugs hitting the top of my hat as they jumped like popcorn bouncing up and down. By the time I arrived at the office I was doing everything I could not to lose my composure with all the activity on my scalp and body. The only thing that helped me keep me from coming unglued was the compassion and deep concern from the Acupuncturist and his wife's face. I knew then they would do their best to help me as I was led to a room. Taking off my hat I could hear what sounded like rice falling on the paper on the examining table all around me only adding to the anxiety of my predicament.

 Tryling, LAc, Dipl AC, CH,  the Acupuncturist, questioned me thoroughly then examined me. I had sores on the top of my head. Some of them had a golden crust while others were tiny white bumps. There were a few red  bumps about to break open that hurt because of the pressure underneath the skin. At the time I also had a quarter sized red rash on my left leg with tiny black specks, but forgot to mention it because all I wanted was the activity in my hair to stop and to be rid of the bugs so I didn't think to show it to him. After the examination Tryling, went into the back room and created a compound formula out of herbs to bathe and wash my hair in. I was also given sea salt to soak in and a tea that he also created for me to drink to help with the parasites. Completely grateful I left his office to arrive at my next appointment with our family practitioner in Arlington. After showing him some black dots in my straw hat and discussing my symptoms he prescribed Permethrin cream 5%w/w. I thanked him driving home with again hopeful that my plight would soon be over.

When I got home I started taking the tea and waited on the herbs and salt bath because I wanted to use the Permethrin cream. I did the treatment following the directions with the cream. Sleeping in the poison cream for 11 hours. Since I was awake most of the night I decided to do research. I had one thing going for me at the time and that was that I got a good look at one of the bugs. My search for the an image that was imprinted in my mind kept my mind off the activity on my head. That is how I found the Springtails, then later discovered that they were called Collembola, which widened my search on the internet.

 The next morning, when I showered and was drying off, tiny carcasses of dead bugs fell on our white bath mat. I hollered to my husband to show him that it worked. They had died! The directions said to repeat the process a week later. In just a few days the activity started up all over again. I repeated the process, only this time a just few carcasses fell off and the activity never stopped.  To my horror it got worse!

Websites 

The Collembola Solution 
http://collembolasolution.blogspot.com/

Positive Proof; Springtails the Voice of the People 
http://springtailsandmould.blogspot.com/2013/01/proof-positive-voice-of-people.html

Collembola
https://www.collembola.org/publicat/sidney.htm

Comments

Popular Posts