Raindrop Technique/ Epstein Barr

CJ Bredesen LMT, who is a dear friend of mine took the challenge head on, in my experiment in eliminating Epstein Barr from my body, to help my Lymphatic system drain. This was all in the effort to heal the tinnitus while finishing out the detoxing for the Morgellons.  I can't tell you how happy I was that she was up for the challenge.

So what is Raindrop?

"History of Raindrop Technique. Gary Young is the creator of the Raindrop Technique, an approach that combines powerful Native American traditions with a light massage application of essential oils to help bring the body into structural and electrical alignment.Sep 12, 2016"  cited from the Young Living Essential Oil website below

The process is an amazing experience using 7 different essential oils, 2 essential blends and 2 massage oils.  For our experiment we added the essential oil Juniper for the nervous system, and tea tree oil to work on the Epstein Barr virus.

List of oils Used 

1. Valor TM , 2. Oregano, 3. Thyme, 4. Basil, 5. Cypress, 6. wintergreen, 7. Marjoram,
 8. Aroma Siez TM, 9. Pepperment.  We added, 10. Juniper, & 11. Tea tree.

The whole process begins with the feet, as the practitioner adds each oil to the inside of each foot, then meticulously massaging each one separately into the skin while softly racking the fingernails where the oils have penetrated to stimulate the nerves. After each foot is worked on with all the oils the whole process is then repeated on the back starting from the coccyx, following the spine up through the shoulders.  After all the oils are applied and massaged into the skin, hot towels are placed on the back allowing the oils to penetrate further into the body. The whole process can take up to 2 hours.

 Raindrop got it's name because the practitioners hold each of the essential oils one at a time 6" from the back allowing each oil to fall onto the skin.

CJ started the Raindrop technique on me two weeks ago. The only time I had a little hitch in the whole process was during first night that I slept in the oils. I just had a hard time sleeping.  The few times that I got up I was thirsty but after drinking water, I would go back to sleep until the next time I woke up.  The next day I was fine. The second raindrop massage, I made sure that I was well hydrated and drank lots of water before, and after. That night I had no problem sleeping the whole night in the oils.

Something I learned was to Keep hydrated when doing the treatment!

For more information about the Raindrop technique...  Please check the links below. 


CJ Bredesen LMT "Feel the Freedom Spa"  Richardson, TX
http://www.feelingthefreedom.com/index.html

Young Living Essential Oils, "Raindrop Technique"
https://www.youngliving.com/raindrop/

Comments

Popular Posts