My Story "The Dental Report," #8

To be perfectly honest after all that I had been through with the (NCS) or Morgellons I was not happy about doing the dental test. By that time I had talked to my dentist who assured me that the only work I had in my mouth were the three fillings so it stood to reason that it was a good chance that I was waisting not only my time but money. Dr. Amin's protocol is to do the dental test first and if it is not something in your mouth that is the core of the issue then they go on to do other testing. I had no choice but to follow the plan if I wanted to move on to the next step.

Reluctantly, I found a place close to us who would take my blood and follow the directions from PCI. They also would ship the blood to Biocomp Laboratories Inc. in Colorado Springs who would then do an allergy test of all the dental materials that I am allergic to. My job after that was to get a report of all the material that were in my mouth to compare to the report from the lab. Within a few days after I received a phone call from the lab letting me know they were sending me a fifty page Compatibility document listing all the materials that I was reactive too, I had the document in my hands. My husband then compared the four items that I had listed from my dentist to the report.

It was a huge surprise to the both of us that I was not only highly allergic to the Mercury which was in my first filling from age seven. But was also highly allergic to the bonding material that was used on the other two fillings from 2013.  I went back to my dentist with my report who didn't take the news well. As it turned out, I ended up having to find a holistic dentist who had the right facility to remove the mercury and bonding from my teeth. Lucky for me a friend referred me to Pride Dental in Arlington, TX.  I called still sore about the response form my own dentist and was told that I wasn't crazy and they knew about people being allergic to the dental material.

I made an appointment and within a few weeks I was in. Dr. Attar was the dentist who removed the mercury and bonding with out any hiccups. What was interesting was that not only did I have the bonding to hold the porcelain fillings in but my teeth were covered with it as my dentist with my permission fixed holes, nicks and cracks. Another words I had bonding all over my mouth that I was highly allergic too. Who would have guessed that each time I drank or ate I was causing my body to react in trying to over compensate for my allergy.  It was a huge awakening of what my body was fighting along with the Mercury that was slowly poisoning me.

Website 

Holistic Dentist 
Pride Dental in Arlington, TX 
https://pridedentaloffice.com

Books 
Mercury Poisoning: The Undiagnosed Epidemic, by David Hammond
https://www.amazon.com/Mercury-Poisoning-Undiagnosed-David-Hammond/dp/1494747898

Mercury Poisoning from Dental Amalgam; A Hazard to Human Brain, by Patrick Stortebecker





Comments

Popular Posts